Work at Third Floor Corporation.
All positions are paid. We expect commitment, dedication to craft, and hard work in return. Compensation based upon experience, skill, craft development and educational level.
We are always interested in the work of talented artisans, subcontractors in the mechanical trades and hard working intelligent ambitious people of any background.
We have an apprenticeship program for college graduates. We also provide job training opportunities for high school graduated or GED complete youth in Peekskill and Newburgh, NY . Please email a complete resume attached in Microsoft Word format with a succinct cover letter and educational background information to Doctorstructure@thirdfloorconstruction.com
Please include a clear subject line in your email with these inquiries in order to evade our spam filter. Be forewarned our filter is set to weed out the vague, the indecisive, the disingenuous, catch phrases, truisms, business-school double-speak, stereotypes, bigotry, idle chatter, and, as well– of course– malicious software.
Below is a sample of our long running Craigslist employment advertisements
- Resume’s in Microsoft Word Format only. Include work and educational background
- Reply by email only.
- Full time year round work
- Must have working cell phone, valid driver’s license and own transportation to work in Westchester, Putnam, and Fairfield Counties.
- Must have tools for higher paid positions.
- Must be in good physical condition for work in construction environment.
- Must be able to read construction documents.
- Must be capable of executing tasks without supervision
- Some professional experience and education in the craft required.
- High school diploma required.
- Legal residency required.
- College education preferred.
- Strong math and technical skills a must.
Apprentice to Master Builder (Peekskill, NY)
Paid Intern/Apprentice to master builder for custom residential construction.
- Excellent opportunity to learn the building trades as a direct assistant to experienced General Contractor.
- Flexible hours. Excellent opportunity for Architecture, Engineering or Project Management graduate
- Must have working cell phone, valid driver’s license and own transportation to work in Rockland, Putnam, Westchester and Fairfield Counties.
- Must be in good physical condition for work in construction environment. Outdoors in all weather conditions. Occasional long hours. Direct participation in physically demanding construction work in a job site environment is required.
- High school diploma or GED required. Legal residency required. College education preferred. Strong math and technical skills a must.
- Detail oriented person must be willing to document site conditions and work activities. Must be able to follow very detailed and specific instructions and to communicate those instructions clearly to others.
Equal opportunity. Female apprentices welcome.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Please respect our time. No telephone or text inquiries without prior written (email) contact including a letter of introduction and resume.